- Freddie Celebration Days 2018
- Freddie Celebration Days 2017
- Freddie Celebration Days 2016
- Memorial Day 2014-15
- Memorial Day 2013
- Memorial Day 2012
- Memorial Day 2011
- Memorial Day 2010
- Memorial Day 2009
- Memorial Day 2008
- Memorial Day 2007
- Memorial Day 2006
- Memorial Day 2005
- Memorial Day 2004
- Memorial Day 2003
- Mountain Tour
- Bavaria Tour
Memorial Day 2003
Program September 6th
For the very first time, Freddie Mercury’s Montreux and the Swiss Fan Club have organized a Memorial Day in Montreux to commemorate Freddie’s birthday.
A truly unique experience for hundreds of fans from all over the world who came to Montreux to celebrate Freddie Mercury’s birthday. This beautiful day included, among others, going round some places Freddie and Queen frequented in Montreux (Lake House, visit of Mountain Studios with David Richards). Then in the evening, they expericed the music of Queen with famous Dutch Queen coverband "Miracle".
15 minutes of strong emotions to be seen on a DVD. Music is Queen original. Collection piece limited edition 500 pces.
Details of the event :
- private boat ride to the "Lake House"
- visit of the Mountain Studios, guided by David Richards himself
- lunch by Freddie’s statue, prepared following the recommendations of Peter Freestone
- Live gig with "Miracle", Queen’s famous Dutch cover band.
Memorial day 2003
Please visit their website for more informations.
Any partial or complete use of the texts or images on this website are strictly prohibited without the written permission of Montreux Celebration. Do not hesitate to contact us if you find mistakes or to give more informations about this article