After the popular success of the Bavaria Tour, we proudly presented the brand-new Freddie Mercury’s Mountain Tour and its amazing new field of experience.
Participants could visit the place where Freddie and Queen recorded some of their best work like "Made In Heaven", "Jazz" or "Innuendo" and taste the same lunch package as the one PETER FREESTONE himself prepared for Freddie when he and the band could not leave the studio – in the very place where it all happened!
The mythic place of the former Mountain Studios, owned by QUEEN from 1979 until 1991, and then by David Richards until August 2002, opened, after long negotiations with the casino, especially to give all Freddie fans the possibility to discover this extraordinary place. Visits were organised by us May 9th and July 18th, 2009. It was an exclusive experience with PETER FREESTONE.
- Visit of the former Mountain Studios (the room had been emptied and partially refurnished, but kept its magical attraction)
- A « packed lunch », drink and private chat with Peter inside the former Mountain Studios ! People tasted exactly what Freddie used to eat there.
- Private boat trip to the famous "Lake House", accompanied by Peter Freestone.
- Walking tour through Montreux: the statue, the shops and places Freddie loved to go…guided by Peter who knew Freddie best.
- Tea and cake at the "MONTREUX PALACE", Freddie’s residence for many early stays in Montreux.
"Freddie Celebration Days", an annual event in Montreux around September 5th, Freddie Mercury's birthday.